Maine Surface Finishing is an engineering company offering a range of fabricated components and assemblies which includes a surface finishing operation by powder coating or wet spraying. The Company has four production facilities based in Coleraine, Dunloy, Garvagh and Magherafelt.
Job Title – Assembly Operative
Job Reference – C01
Location – Coleraine
Hours of Work – 7:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Thursday.
- Available overtime paid at time and a half rate
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Half day Friday
- 4 day working week (dependent on the role)
- Additional holidays for Length of Service
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protect and control parts, subassemblies and goods during preparation and completion of assembly activities
- Use variety of hand tools to assemble large and small metal components as instructed.
- Interpret engineering drawings and assemble using work instructions
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the Management Team within Maine Surface Finishing.
- Experience using a variety of tools and equipment to assemble components. Know how to most effectively use the tools to get the job done quickly and in a safe manner
- Technical awareness with the ability to read drawings or work instructions
- Previous experience of fitting and assembly operations
- Demonstrate that you have taken responsibility for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed
- Experience of working on own initiative and acting to resolve any issues impacting upon your performance
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively
To Apply: Please send a CV or completed application form to email@example.com
Please note that either a CV or completed Application Form will be accepted. We do however require a completed Equality Monitoring form for each applicant.