Maine Surface Finishing is an engineering company offering a range of fabricated components and assemblies which includes a surface finishing operation by powder coating or wet spraying. The Company has four production facilities based in Coleraine, Dunloy, Garvagh and Magherafelt.
Job Title – Commercial Manager
Location – Coleraine
Reports To – General Manager
Hours of Work – Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:15, Friday 08:00 – 14:00.
Job Summary –The Commercial Manager is accountable for the complete estimating life-cycle from initial inquiry to post tender analysis. This role is responsible for the estimating team and will coordinate, direct and lead estimating efforts to ensure optimum costing and coordination of projects.
- Onsite parking
- Half day Friday
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Additional Holidays for Length of Service
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Engineering: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Finance or Business-related field.
- Specific estimating qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the Management Team within Maine Surface Finishing.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a management role with significant data capture and analysis within a manufacturing environment.
- Functional knowledge of accounting and/or financial accounting.
- Proficient with computer programs, a working knowledge of new technology and an advanced level of proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office.
- Experience of using spreadsheets, complex estimating, pricing models and cost management tools.
- Demonstrable track record of adding value and optimising costs.
- Experience of delivering results through cross-functional working.
- Good knowledge and understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes and components and ability to evaluate and analyse associated costs.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP/MRP systems.
- Operating knowledge and experience of 2 & 3D models, design software and engineering tools for reporting purposes only.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO-9001.
- Project management skills.
To Apply: Applicants can submit a completed application form or CV to email@example.com