Maine Surface Finishing is an engineering company offering a range of fabricated components and assemblies which includes a surface finishing operation by powder coating or wet spraying. The Company has four production facilities based in Coleraine, Dunloy, Garvagh and Magherafelt.
Job Title – General Operative with Forklift duties
Job Reference – C07
Location – Coleraine, Dunloy, Garvagh and Magherafelt.
Reports to – Production Manager
Hours – 07:30am – 4:45pm, Monday – Thursday, Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Take delivery of goods into the yard with the use of a forklift where required.
- Ensure the safe loading and off-loading of vehicles collecting and delivering to and from the yard.
- Ensure that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner checking for damages and correct quantity and that records are updated accordingly.
- Move material/items between different stages of the production process ensuring smooth production flow and avoiding disruptions/delays.
- Available overtime paid at time and a half rate
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Half day Friday
- 4 day working week (dependent on the role)
- Additional holidays for Length of Service
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the Management Team within Maine Surface Finishing.
- A valid forklift license
- Experience of working hard to maintain a constantly changing product flow through a busy shop floor /production environment.
- 2 years experience working in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment using a forklift..
To Apply: Applicants can submit a completed application form or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that either a CV or completed Application Form will be accepted. We do however require a completed Equality Monitoring form for each applicant.