Maine Surface Finishing is an engineering company offering a range of fabricated components and assemblies which includes a surface finishing operation by powder coating or wet spraying. The Company has four production facilities based in Coleraine, Dunloy, Garvagh and Magherafelt.
Job Title – General Operative – Kitter (Magherafelt Site)
Hours of Work – Monday-Thursday 7:30am – 4:45pm & Friday 7:30am – 1:30pm
- Following instruction from a kit list, select individual components for weld assembles to be served to the Fabrication team.
- Interpret engineering drawings and work instructions.
- Document and control parts/components used.
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the Management Team within Maine Surface Finishing.
- Technical awareness with the ability to read drawings or work instructions.
- Previous experience of fitting operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate that you have taken responsibility for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
- Experience of working hard to maintain constantly changing product flow through a busy factory floor / production environment
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure and cost of poor quality.
- Experience of working on your own initiative and acting to resolve any issues impacting upon your performance.
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent attendance record and willingness to be flexible with time.
- Reliable and punctual with a positive attitude.
- Forklift license
To Apply: Please send your CV or completed application form to email@example.com
Please note that either a CV or completed Application Form will be accepted. We do however require a completed Equality Monitoring form for each applicant.