Maine Surface Finishing is an engineering company offering a range of fabricated components and assemblies which includes a surface finishing operation by powder coating or wet spraying. The Company has four production facilities based in Coleraine, Dunloy, Garvagh and Magherafelt.
Job Title – Saw & Drill Operator
Reports To – Production Manager
Job Summary – Saw & Drill Operatives will interpret engineering drawings and saw/drill parts to specification needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in a variety of metal work preparation activities
- Work from lists and drawings to saw, drill and pull together completed kits from drawings/kit lists for the next stage of the production process, ensuring that parts are quality checked and clearly labelled
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the Management Team within Maine Surface Finishing.
- 1 years’ experience operating a saw/drill in an engineering environment.
- Technical awareness with the ability to read drawings or work instructions
- Experienced with a variety of tools, materials and equipment.
- Experience of maintaining accurate job tracking records
- Take responsibility for quality, quantity and inspection of work performed.
- Ability to comprehend English and follow verbal and written instructions
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively
- Reliable and punctual with a positive attitude
- Previous experience of fabrication and assembly operations
- Valid forklift and/or crane licence
To Apply: Please send a CV or completed application form to email@example.com
Please note that either a CV or completed Application Form will be accepted. We do however require a completed Equality Monitoring form for each applicant.