▪ We will never spam you with irrelevant emails;
▪ You may opt out or in of our email communications at any time;
▪ You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you;
▪ We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information;
▪ Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when necessary.
- RELEVANT PRIVACY LEGISLATION We and this website complies to the following policies:
▪ UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA);
▪ EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD);
▪ EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
If you are unsure about our compliance in your country, please contact our Data Protection Officer as detailed in the next section.
- WHO WE ARE
Registered office: Maine Surface Finishing, 42 Galdanagh Road, Dunloy
Data Protection Officer: Fergal McTague – email@example.com
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect and process the following data about you: 4.1 Contact Forms Information that you provide by filling in a contact form on our site: www.maine-sf.com This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
4.2 Email Newsletter If you choose to join our mailing list, your email address will be stored on a third-party supplier. At any time, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters, either from within the newsletter or by contacting us via email. 4.3 Website Visitor Tracking We use a tool called Google Analytics. This collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. We use this information to better understand how visitors find us and how they interact with our website. We use this information to make improvements and adjustments to our website, to deliver a better user experience. 4.4 IP Address We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We have a responsibility to keep your information confidential and we take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We do not disclose information that you may give, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address to any outside companies. However, we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
Specifically, we use your information for:
▪ Internal record keeping;
▪ Improving our services;
▪ Possibly contacting you with marketing material relevant to your enquiry. You may opt-out at any stage from within an email received or by contacting us directly;
▪ A member of our team may contact you to respond to your enquiry.
Maine Surface Finishing will not share your information with third parties. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
▪ To review the user information that you have supplied to us under the Data Protection Act 1998;
▪ To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us;
▪ To request that your user information not be used to contact you;
▪ To request that your user information be deleted from our records;
▪ To exercise any of these rights, please email us.
We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.